Chief Steward - Norma Pearce
Telephone 4992 9235 Email email@example.com
For questions regarding the Pavilion Schedule, please contact the Ladies A&H Auxiliary or Erika Seck on 0429185 794
- Section 8 - Youth
- Section 8 - Farm and Garden Produce
- Section 8 - Pot Plants and Flowers
- Section 8 - Needlework
- Section 8 - Handicraft
- Section 8 - Jams and Preserves
- Section 8 - Cookery
- Section 8 - Students Art
- Section 8 - Porcelain Art
- Section 8 - Photography
- Section 8 - Computer Art
Notes For Exhibitors
- Exhibits and entries to be delivered to the A&H Pavilion on Wednesday between 3.30pm – 6.30pm and Thursday between 8am – 9.30am
- Judging commences 10am Thursday
- No late entries will be accepted.
- A separate entry form must be used for each section entered.
- No exhibit can be entered in more than one class.
- Each entry must be the work of the individual exhibitor.
- No factory goods allowed, with the exception of Class 11 Section 12.
- Unfinished work is not eligible.
- Where there is only one entry in a class, a prize will be awarded if the Judge in that Section considers the exhibit worthy of such prize.
- Champion Ribbon and Card will be awarded only at the Judges discretion in each section.
- No work that has won a First Prize at a previous Dungog Show will be eligible for competition.
- After delivering entries to the Stewards, exhibitors must not remove exhibits without the Stewards permission or knowledge.
- The Pavilion will be open on Friday from 9am – 4pm and Saturday from 9am – 6pm for viewing of exhibits.
- Please collect exhibits and entries on Sunday between 3pm – 5pm or Monday 8.30am – 9.30am.
The Dungog A&H Ladies Auxiliary we would like to thank the following businesses and people for their generous sponsorship and donations to the Dungog Show.
- Creative Crafts and Fabrics
- Country Elegance
- Dungog Evening CWA
- Dungog Sunshine Club
- J & B Forster
- Mrs Lorna Johnson
- Mr Gary Miles
- Mr Andrew Muir on behalf of the late Mrs Flo Muir
- Mrs Kath Neilson
- Mrs Helen Muscat
Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm
To be delivered to the Pavilion on:
Wednesday between 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Thursday between 8.00am – 9.30am
Judging of Entries
Commences at 10am on Show Thursday
Collection of Entries
Please collect entries on:
Sunday between 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday 8.30am – 9.30am.