Steward - Bill Rumbel
Tel 4994 7031
Please Register with the Steward to ensure enough wood is onsite
1o.00am – Heats
4.30pm – Finals
7.30pm – Jack & Jill Post Splitting and Finals
$20 per competitor
- It is a condition of entry to all events that all competitors must complete a waiver form and wear an identification bracelet.
- Failure to comply will result in exclusion from events.
- All events run under the rules of the the Dungog A&H Association Inc.
- All competitors must satisfy all safety requirements.
- The Committee reserves the right to alter the program if required.
- All rules and conditions explained fully at the start of the competition.
Teams - Jack & Jill
Under 100 visually standard
Over 100 visually standard
Where Heats Post Splitting arena
Finals Main Ring
Rules and conditions
- All competitors must provide and wear Personal Protective Equipment set by the rules and regulations of the Dungog A&H Association Inc. in all events as required. Failure to do so will mean automatic disqualification.
- All competitors participate in this competition wholly and solely at their own risk of injury to their person or property.
- The Association or Society will hold no responsibility for injury that may occur during competition.
- All competitors must sign a personal indemnity form prior to commencing race program.
- All saws used by the competitors shall be a type approved by the Committee.
- All officials and judges must wear ear hearing protection.
- A First Aid Kit will be available at competition site.
- A minimum distance of 8-10 metres must be provided between the competitors and spectators.