Application for Trade Site or market stall
The Dungog Show provides the perfect platform for business to make immediate sales, launch new products, generate leads, develop a database and create new customer relationships.
Market Stall and Trade Exhibitor applications are open for 2017.
To apply, please complete the application form. If you have questions, please call Owen Nicholson, Show Secretary on 0428 179 717.
Details and charges;
- You must be insured for public liability at a minimum of $20mil
- Site size is 3m x 3m ($75) or 6m x 3m ($105)
- Site fee includes both Show Friday and Show Saturday
- Power $10 additional/day
- Site fees must be paid in advance
- Camping Fees $20/van or tent/night
- Market Stall and Trade Exhibitors are required pay gate admission fees
- The Children's area (the areas surrounding the animal nursery through to the caretakers cottage) is a vehicle free area from 8.30am to 3.30pm on Show Friday and from 9am to 9pm on Show Saturday
- Smoking is prohibited in or near the Children's area
Your application will be processed once payment has been received. Please post your cheque to: Dungog A&H Association, PO Box 72, Dungog NSW 2420.
Or EFT payment to:
Dungog Agricultural and Horticultural Association Inc. BSB 646000, Account Number 100062623 using your BusinessName TSpace as the reference.