Steward - Brendon Wakeman
Telephone 0423 343 300
Entry Fee $50/driver
Entries close 2.30pm on Show Day
Derby 9.00pm in Main Ring
Cars to be on site by 2.30pm on Show Day
- Entries will be restricted to those with a current drivers license
- Entry fee must be submitted with the nomination form.
- No refunds once nomination accepted
- All vehicles to be parked in the inspection area by 2.30pm Saturday.
- All drivers MUST be present at 2.30pm in the designated area for scrutineering of vehicles.
- Events to take place are the 4/6 Cylinder combined Demolition Derby in the main arena.
- Cars entering the grounds after 2.30pm will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Gate entry is to be paid by all contestants and their assistants.
- It is a condition of entry to all events that all competitors must complete a waiver form and wear an identification bracelet.
- Failure to comply will result in exclusion from events.
- All competitors must satisfy all safety requirements.
- The Committee reserves the right to alter the program if required.
- Best Presented
- Best Scrutineered
For information and safety tips on demo derby’s please see the Hunter Valley Demo Derby Drivers Facebook page.
Rules and conditions
- All competitors must provide and wear Personal Protective Equipment set by the rules and regulations in all events as required. Failure to do so will mean automatic disqualification.
- All competitors participate in this competition wholly and solely at their own risk of injury to their person or property.
- The Association or Society will hold no responsibility for injury that may occur during competition.
- All competitors must sign a personal indemnity form prior to commencing race program.