Dairy Production & Components Entry Form
Emily Neilson Tel. 0402 830 190
Dairy Production and Components Competition
3 categories means 3 chances to win.
- Production Submit best herd test result summary page for average litres per cow based on the overall herd production between 1st November 2014 and 31st October 2016.
- Components Submit best herd test result summary page for average protein and butterfat based on the overall herd production between 1st November 2014 and 31st October 2016.
- Cell Count Submit best herd test result OR best ten day average as emailed by your processor between 1st November 2014 and 31st October 2016.
- Please submit photocopies as entries will not be returned.
- Entry is $10 per category or $25 to enter all 3.
- Post entries to Dungog A & H Association PO Box 72 Dungog 2420
- All entries, complete with entry fee, must be received by 1st November 2016
- Product packages sponsored by Devondale MG
- Norco gift vouchers
- $100 Free Semen as supplied by SEMEX
- One year’s subscription to Australian dairy magazine Crazy Cow and
- Bragging rights for the next 12 months.
The Grand Parade 2.00pm
- All competitors and exhibitors are invited to participate in the Grand Parade.
- To encourage participation, ticket for a lucky prize will be issued to each exhibitor as they enter the ring for the parade.
The Show aims to run to time, but as people and animals are involved we may not be able to be on time all the time. Please be patient and we’ll get the events on as soon as possible. In some cases the Show Society may need to adjust start times and we will let you know as soon as we are able.